Monday, September 22, 2008

A shameless plug for my son's Pack!



Anyone wanna buy some Cub Scout Popcorn? We are selling popcorn to help pay for our boys to go to camp! We are a small pack, but each year we try and make it where we make enough money for our boys to go to camp for free, it makes them feel so good to know they earned it! (That's Gabe in the Spongebob shorts with his best bud!)



Scout camp teaches them SUCH awesome things that I feel like it's a great thing to raise money for. If you'd like to help our pack out, you can go to www.orderpopcorn.com and use his order key: TEZWTP8 (you'll have to type it in most likely, it doesn't like copy and paste for some reason). My personal faves are the butter light microwave and the caramel corn with nuts.
We thank anyone who chooses to purchase, and understand if you choose not to or can't, no pressure from us at all, just wanted to give those who wanted to order the opportunity.

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

Heather, What a cute silly Summer time picture...made me laugh. I will have to check out the popcorn for sure.
Nice changes to your blog too. I have been following it by the way.

Heather said...

Thanks Tab! He is SO super silly!

Jacque said...

Hi Heather! I didn't know you had a blog. You have so much interesting stuff... nice job :)

We're gearing up to sell popcorn for our pack this year... our first year selling popcorn. Got any tips? I don't know what to expect as far as what the response is.

Your little guy looks like he's having fun :)