Saturday, November 1, 2008

An award to pass on

Jacque at Daisy Lane Cakes graciously gave me this award this month. Seems there are some rules for this award:


Find 5 blogs, of any kind that you love to read.
Write a post about the blogs you picked, linking back to them.
Make sure you let them know you gave them an award.


So...I'm handing this award over to three blogs that I dearly love, and watch daily. One for each of my obsessions in life. My kids, my cakes and my photos.

First: Kids (they always come first)
Mata Mania, Carla, and awesome mother and friend. (She also makes a mean cake and cookie and shares my Disney obsession.) Most days you will find Carla hanging out with her awesome kids!

Second: Cakes (I have to tell you, these days I go back and forth between cakes and my camera coming 2nd...but this lady is DEFINITELY top on my list of cake obsessions. Not only does Sharon at Sugaredblog make AWESOME cakes, but she's a killer friend and my partner in crime on many occasions. If you have a cake obsession, her site www.sharonssugarshack.com, will definately help you out, and if you have an obsession to MAKE perfect cakes, her DVDs at www.sugaredproductions.com are the bomb.

Third: Pictures (hence the "lens" part of my blog name) This woman is a HUGE inspiration to me, her style of photography speaks to me! If only I could learn to take pics like her, I'd be a happy camera girl and probably NEVER mention cakes again. Wild Spirit Photography is just an AWESOME blog to watch for inspiration for pictures, so she's recieving the award on the merit of being spectacular behind the camera!

Thanks again to Jacque for the award, she rocks, btw. And..Jacque, any time you're out my way, you're welcome to some more of that jambalaya. I thought of you the other day when I made it for my cubscouts!

No comments: